Transfer of work item due to org unit change

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Tue Jul 31 13:13:56 EDT 2001

Brad,

I see what you mean - did not drill into the performs.  I thought that the
same refresh function was
executed with transaction SWU_OBUF in 4.6.  Maybe someone else can check and
see how SAP
handled this.  I am in 4.5B right now and do not have.

The T77S0 setting is the only other suggestion I have.

Tom