Workflow Testing

Fordyce, Ian {IT~Welwyn} IAN.FORDYCE at Roche.COM
Tue Jul 31 04:34:43 EDT 2001

Dear all,

We are upgrading our SAP system from 31H to 46C and I have to test the Workflow functionality in 46C
for the processing of EDI Sales Orders. All the configuration seems to be in place as far as I can see, so
I now want to see if Workflow can catch any of the typical errors that might be thrown into the Workflow
Inbox. The question is quite simple, which is the simplest error I can set up to prove that Workflow is
configured correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

> Ian Fordyce                                                                         Roche Products Limited
> SAP Support & Development ( * Ext. 6647)                         40 Broadwater Road
> Roche Welwyn                                                                     Welwyn Garden City
> Tel. +44  (0)1707 366647                                                    AL7 3AY
> Fax. +44 (0)1707 338297                                                    Registration Number 100674
> email Ian.Fordyce at Roche.com
>
> The person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.