Getting username linked to a position

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Jul 31 04:29:43 EDT 2001

Hello Patrick,

I hope I've understood your problem but I would enhance your business object
type Z_BUS2105 to have an additional attribute that instead of just being a
field containing the user name is actually of business object type
USR01DOHR.  This will allow you to get to the position by the following
reference:

        Z_BUS2105.<selected agent*>.Employee.Staffing.Objid

        * whatever the name of your new attribute is

This will give you the position number without have to do any extra coding
or method implementation.  We make it a point here at Powercor of ensuring
that every attribute that would normally contain a user id is instead of the
business object type USR01DOHR.  This means that by default you generally
get everything you would ever want to know about the user/agent including
addresses, titles etc.  We are in version 46B.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd