Event for Accounting document creation

frank smith frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:53:36 EDT 2001

Hi Rob,
        as far as I understood your question you try to create an event from within FB60 when you press the post button. In that case you are right: BKPF.CREATED is the event you should use. (The event for the function of parking the document would be FIPP.CREATED)
You should take a look at SAP-Note 0336305 though which describes how to activate the event creation from within FB01.

Regards,

Frank

--- ROB CRAWFORD <ROB.CRAWFORD at menasha.com>