No subject

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Fri Jul 27 08:11:52 EDT 2001

Hello all workflow Guru's,
   I am posting this message again Just incase if I was not clear enough.

Here is the situation I am facing. We have For example workflow for PO
approval process. This August France is going live with release 4.6c.
October of this year US will go live. When US go lives France is already
in operation and PO approval process is going on. While France  is live we
will have HR data load going on in the first few weeks for the US. For
this reason HR has to switch off PLOGI  PLOGI in table T77S0. Which makes
all the workflow dead.
France is now affected because they are live.
Is there any way we can keep the workflow functionality un affected by the
HR data load???? Any HR config or Workflow setting which is required???

Regards,

Pallavika Patel
317-433-3157