EBP 2.0 New user workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jul 26 20:11:31 EDT 2001

Hi Neeraja,
The new user events are only turned on if you have set up the configuration
entry to say that you are approving new users.

You find this configuration entry in the IMG of your EBP system,
under "Enterprise Buyer Professional Edition" > "Application Specific Basic
Settings"
> "Create Users" > "Set Indicator".

The indicator basically dictates whether or not you are using workflow to
help manage
the user creation/change process or not.

Once the checkbox is ticked the events will be raised for the relevant
transactions.
In particular the new user event is raised from the "Create new User"
transaction
(BBPAT03 I think from memory but you find the starting button on the EBP web
login page).

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267