Work Item Type Container Linkage Element (C)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jul 26 20:09:22 EDT 2001

Hi Robin,
Container linkage elements come from ALE/EDI.
I remember that much but haven't had much to do with them.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267