SAP MAPI security profiles

Box, Garry GBox at krafteurope.com
Thu Jul 26 07:02:54 EDT 2001

This is my first e-mail to the user group so I apologise in advance if I
don't use the correct protocols.

I have been trying to get SAP MAPI working with Microsoft exchange for a
workflow project but when the user tries to look at their inbox the user
can't see anything.

The user has already been given the S_RFC authorisation object 'SYST' and
'SINA' which has stopped any RFC errors appearing when the user logs on to
MAPI, are there any other authorisations that need to be added?
Is there a standard set of authorisations that a user needs to connect SAP
MAPI to the SAP system?

Thanks,
Garry.
Garry Box
Senior Business Analyst/Programer (Supply Chain)
Phone:  Cheltenham (01242) 284341
e-mail:  gbox at krafteurope.com