No execution of object method 4.0B

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Wed Jul 25 14:54:48 EDT 2001

Darlene,

Have you check authorizations?  When you run in foreground (SE37, BOR,
simulate event), your authorization profile is used.
WF-BATCH authorizations are used when run in the background.

Regards,

Thomas Maue Jr.
Workflow Consultant

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   "Benson, Darlene"
<darlene.benson at sourcenetsolutions.com>@LYONDELL
                Sent:   Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:55 PM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Re: No execution of object method 4.0B

                Hello Arnound,

                I have checked the binding from the event container to the
task and it seems
                okay but I have a question still.  If my problem lies in the
binding from
                the event to task, would I still get a successful result
when I generate the
                event via SWUE?  Right now the task method works fine if I
generate the
                event via SWUE but not when the event is raised as a result
of the document
                getting created.

                To give you a little more background on my problem, I will
tell you that I
                know that the method is failing when the call is being made
to FM
                ARCHIV_PROCESS_FAXINPUT.  But for the life of me I don't
understand why it
                does not work when the task is triggered automatically.  The
end result of
                the call to this function should be that a work item gets
created and so far
                the method always creates a work item except for when I need
it to.  Even if
                I just go to SE37 and test the function module by putting in
the same
                parameters I do as in the method it works perfectly and
creates a work item.
                This is one reason why I am not certain that my problem is
container related
                because I don't have one when I run it from SE37 and it
still works.  I hope
                this makes since.  Please, if you have any other suggestions
I would love to
                hear them.

                Regards,
                Darlene