Creating attachment to a workitem

Cundasamy, Derek DCundas at boecorp.co.za
Wed Jul 25 06:01:26 EDT 2001

Currently  on version 4.6C.

Thanks

        Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: Dart, Jocelyn [mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 3:20 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Creating attachment to a workitem

Derek, You need to tell us what version of R/3 you are working in
as attachments underwent major changes between versions.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267