Early Archiving with WS

Peter van Alphen (ETM) Peter.van.Alphen at etm.ericsson.se
Wed Jul 25 05:13:29 EDT 2001

Hello,

In the company we make use of Early Archiving. We use this with scanning invoices and link them to a Parked Document (BFPF). This works perfect only there is one thing which causes me a lot of work and i was wondering if there is a solution for. When a document is scanned twice, one of the workflows (TS) has to be stopped. Because i am the only person which has authorizations to do this, all double scanned documents are send to me and then i will delete the workflow. Now my idea is to build a multistep workflow which gives the user the options to process the document or to delete the document. But i have problems to get the scanned document id (BOR=IMAGE) into the WS container.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this??

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,