Restarting background work items

Bertrand, Scott scott.bertrand at sap.com
Mon Jul 23 13:24:44 EDT 2001

Kjtetil,

Go to the workflow customizing, there is a line to setup monitoring for
workitems with errors.  Execute this transaction and make sure there is an
entry in interval (like 20 minutes) and an entry in repeat counter (2 or 3).
You can also have the system monitor temporary errors by selecting the
checkbox.  Save your entries.

This will start job SWWERRE in your system, which should restart those
workitems.

Hope this helps,
Scott

Scott Bertrand