Microsoft Outlook

Craig Dennis CRAIG at tac.toyota.co.za
Mon Jul 23 09:09:42 EDT 2001

Hi Paul,

I presume that in the environment u are referring to you are using MS =
Exchange? This would not apply in a stand alone Outlook environment?

Craig Dennis
GM Computer Systems TAC & TSD
Tel 27 31 9106034
Cell 27 82 3734235
Fax 27 31 9122949

>>> paul.chambers at sap.com 07/17/01 11:04PM >>>
Hi Hernan,

If you use a MAPI it is a connection between the client i.e. your PC and =
the
R3 Server, whereas using SAPConnect with SAP Exchange Connector the
connection is between the Exchange Server and the R3 Server.

Hope this explains it