Workflow using object DRAW

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Fri Jul 20 12:24:06 EDT 2001

Hi Sosthene

In DMS the events 'CREATED' and 'CHANGED' are hardcoded in the application.
If you have added entries in table SWEC for event creation through change
documents the event is fired twice thus starting your workflow twice. If
this is the case just remove your entry from swec.

If you turn on the event log, you can tell immeadiatley whethter the events
are created twice.

HTH
 Regards,
Helena Svanikier