Event Creation

Van Heerde, Arnoud arnoud.van.heerde at sap.com
Wed Jul 18 22:28:35 EDT 2001

Hi Jody,

You can arrange this with transaction BSVW and then choose "customer
settings" Here you can define a link between the setting of a user status
and an event of a business object. So possibly you have to create a subtype
with the additional events (and do not forget to set up delegation).

Hope this helps.

Arnoud