Maintenance of substitutions

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jul 18 19:38:58 EDT 2001

Hi Michael/Diane,
I've now tried this on site myself and I'd like to say thanks muchly to
Michael.   This approach is a lovely simple solution to the problem,
as then both positional substitutions (via the A210 relationship and the HR
transactions)
and user substitutions (via the maintenance view) can be centrally
maintained.
Particularly in EBP where often only the user substitution
level counts.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267