Problems with Transports into 46C

Mr Ravi Shankar ravisap2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 11:43:08 EDT 2001

Hi all,
   We are having some problems transporting workflow
definitions in 46C.
   We haven't applied the OSS note 378487 yet ... we
will be doing it pretty soon. We transported a whole
bunch of workflow templates ( more than 10 ). And I
thought none of them will make it . But I found that 2
of them came in fine with the workflow defintion. And
all the other didn't come through.
  We will be applying the OSS note 378487 and we will
also be generating new versions of the workflow
templates and try to transport them again.
  I was a little intrigued as to why some of the
templates  made it fine. I think none of them came in
fine initially but I executed SWUD and test
environment like what Alan mentioned in one of his
emails - and I think then the workflow defintion
re-appeared for those templates. I tried doing the
same for the other templates and it didn't seem to
work.

Any explainations as to why this has happened.

TIA
Ravi