Workflow beginner's guide now on SAPNET

Jody I. Chassereau JICHASS at westvaco.com
Mon Jul 16 12:47:17 EDT 2001

It looks like you're missing the one new file (created on 7/13) on your =
screen shot.  I followed the link and got 11 documents in Literature with =
the Beginner's Guide on top.  I don't know - maybe clear your cache?

Jody Chassereau
jichass at westvaco.com

>>> CAllard at MassMutual.com 07/16/01 10:39AM >>>
Here is a list of documents available on SAPNET under "Media Center" then
"Literature".  I don't see anything that looks like the beginner's guide?