Work Item logs disappeared

Gillian Dabir Gillian.Dabir at sap.diagonal.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:49:13 EDT 2001

There are two days of logs missing from table SWWWIHEAD which is accessed by
transaction SWI1 - Selection Report for Work Items.

Workflows were definitely run on that day and I can find no evidence of
RSWWHIDE or archiving having been run.

This has happened on more than one occasion.

Many thanks for any ideas.

Gillian Dabir.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you must not use, distribute, copy or take any action
in reliance on it, since to do so is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to
the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

E-mail messages are not secure and attachments may contain software viruses
which may damage your system.  Whilst we have taken every reasonable
precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any
damage which you sustain as a result of these factors.  You are advised to
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not represent those of the Diagonal Group unless otherwise
stated.

www.diagonal.co.uk