"Item not covered by a release strategy"

Sherman S. Wright swright at lsil.com
Thu Jul 12 18:28:51 EDT 2001

Hi Neeraja -

I have checked the validity date, and it is still set to 12/31/9999.

I will let you know if we come up with a solution (we have opened an OSS issue also), because we expect to update the QA server on July 27.  I expect that PRs will stop getting release strategies there when that happens.  We will HAVE to find a solution before August 18, when PRD will be updated.

Regards,
Sherman