AW: Role Resolution FM not terminating

Falk, Simone simone.falk at sap.com
Thu Jul 12 15:12:04 EDT 2001

Hi,

did you refresh buffers ?

Regards Simone Falk

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dave Aitken [mailto:daitken2 at csc.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2001 12:38
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Role Resolution FM not terminating

Hi all,

I have written my own role which uses a function module to obtain =
agents. I
have flagged this to terminate if nobody is found. This works fine in =
our
development and user acceptance clients, but having just transported
everything to  the production system, a workflow instance was created =
which
did not find an agent, yet the workitem went to all possible agents =
instead
of terminating.

I have generated the objects and the workflow, and have set up agent
assignments against the relevant steps in the workflow. Is there =
anything
else I need to be aware of?

Thanks for any assistance

Regards