Rel 4.6c - Problem Opening Business Workplace.

Nguyen, Cam Thu cam.thu.nguyen at sap.com
Fri Jul 6 17:25:13 EDT 2001

Hi Marcel,

You are in luck!!!  My customer is also implementing 4.6c, and ran into the
same problem with Business
Workplace hanging.  The Basis team upgraded the kernel, and the problem has
been resolved.  I tried
to get details from our Basis folks, but it's Friday...  Hopefully this will
steer you in the right direction.

Have a nice weekend,
Cam.