Business Case for Workflow

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Jan 29 10:52:46 EST 2001

Mike I am currently working on building a business case for using workflow.
I am providing my work outline I used in the creation of my business case.
Not sure how much information this will provide. My business case is
currently in the review process and as soon as it is approved by my
supervisor, I will forward you a copy of it.  Likewise if you have any
information you can pass this way, I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
380-7250