Saving inbox sort criteria

Gordy, Lynn L. LLGORDY at GAPAC.com
Fri Jan 26 15:36:51 EST 2001

Susan,
Goto to the layout icon, next to the magnifying glass, and select Change
layout,here you can select the sort sequence, column layout, etc.  Then save
this layout and in the popup give it a name, and I always click the
user-specific box and set default.  Each time you go to the inbox it will
present this layout.  The other options allow you to manage layout (change
default), select different layout, and save changes.
lynn gordy