Parallel processing with dynamic number of branches

Tom Olaf Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Thu Jan 25 09:30:11 EST 2001

Hi.

In a workflow for processing of parked invoices, we would like to have
parallel processing with dynamic determination of how many branches should
be processed. This shall be used for approval of items with account
assignment, and the person(s) who must approve is determined by what account
assignment has been entered on the different items of the document.

Please let me know if you know how (if) this can be achieved by using forks
or other steps.

Regards
Tom Olaf Bakke

Spring Consulting