Workflow and SAP HR dependency

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Jan 25 03:49:30 EST 2001

As for my experience HR (or BC) orgstructure is needed in only 20% of the
cases. If you have a release supporting responsibilities for example you
have a mighty tool to implement agent assignments. It certainly depends on
the processes being implemented and the strategy behind.

Concerning the massive deadline problems you should check whether you are
still using single case deadline monitoring (TA SWU3) as this might cause
problems within jor job management.

If you shortly describe the processes being implemented SAP-WUG should be
able to recommend you to use HR org.structure or an alternative.

Kind regards,

Markus
CSC PLOENZKE AG

Kjetil Kilhavn <KJETILK at statoil.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 25.01.2001 08:56:30

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>