Workflow notification during inbound IDOC errors

John Welch jw_rx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:24:48 EST 2001

I am trying to implement a very simple workflow process wherein either an
EDI administrator, or someone from Purchasing will be notified of incoming
IDOC errors.

Currently, I have been completely unsuccessful in my attempts at getting the
system to notify anyone.  When debugging the process, I can see that the
workflow notification function is looking for an entry in infotype HRS1211,
for task TS00008074 (ALE/EDI: Syntax error (inbound)).

Am I completely lost?  What transaction would I use to create infotype
HRS1211?

I would appreciate any and all guidance on this issue.

Thanks in advance,
John Welch