Changing Standard Role

Pat Schmidt pat_schmidt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:22:14 EST 2001

All;

Does anyone know why I am getting the following Warning when trying to
delete a Standard Role from a Standard Task;

W: Caution: Binding definition for Standard Role 30000013 will be deleted

I have copied Standard Task 7989 ErrorProcOut and want to assign my own
Standard Role, but when I try to delete the Role I get the above warning.
The problem is that it doesn't let me delete the binding or the  Role
itself.  To me this is not just a warning, but a error.

Thanks