Defining a step as a Background task

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:32:58 EST 2001

A task cannot be a background task unless the method is defined as a
non-dialog method.  If you are using a standard SAP method you cannot change
this.  If it is a custom method, go to the BOR, double click on the method
and uncheck the 'Dialog' attribute.  To answer your second question, tasks
should be activated using transports instead of directly in the target
system.

Todd