ABAP Runtime Errors

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 19 11:22:46 EST 2001

Hi Monique,

One way would be to run transaction SWi1 (Work Item Analysis) and look for
any workitems with Type = W, Status = Ready (or are they in Error ?) , and
Task = the task that does the approval - with your selection dates.  Then
the report will return a list of work items, which you can drill down on
and execute.

But I don't know the scope of documents you are talking about, so this may
not be the best way.

Good luck!
Sue