ABAP Runtime Errors

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:01:49 EST 2001

I need help ASAP.  Yesterday, our users were getting ABAP dumps when they
were approving documents.  We determined it was because of the WF table
busting at the seams.  We fixed that problem (for now).  However, how do we
get workflow starting again for all of those documents that are stuck.  Is
there a magic button to push or do I need to know each of the document
numbers?

Monique Stephens
Baylor College of Medicine