Workflow Issues Encountered During Upgrade

Aliana Portugal, Ignasi IAliana at fecsa.es
Thu Jan 18 11:16:33 EST 2001

Be careful with workflows that will be still in process when doing the
migration ( OSS notes 166119, 215753 ).

Also try again all workflows because maybe some events ara not =
trigerred
with the same customizing as before. =20
=20
Hope this helps.

Ignasi Aliana (PWC)  -  SIE2000
Centro de Soporte de WF / CA