Early ArchiveLink document

Hendra Suryakusumah HendraSK at excelcom.co.id
Wed Jan 17 19:26:17 EST 2001

Hi Jan,

You're right.I just add the check function ARCHIV_WORKFLOW_ASSIGN in SWEINST
and it works.
Actually in OSS there is note: 352927 that mentioned this problem, but it's
still in Germany (I hope SAP would like to translate it to English) :-)
Thanks Guys (especially to Jan Spott) for sharing your knowledge &
experience.

Best Regards,
Hendra Suryakusumah