Task is stuck In Progress

SIMON ORCHARD ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 07:34:46 EST 2001

All,

Thank you for your help regarding one of my steps being stuck in progress w=
here the task was using the object SELFITEM and the Method SEND_TASK_DESCRI=
PTION.

I thought it good to advise all of the cause for future reference; There wa=
s an element in the task description that could not be populated due to the=
 select statement being incorrect. After changing the select statement, all=
 worked fine.

Thanks all once again,

Simon Orchard
Workflow Support