Task is stuck In Progress

Raskin Alon x8008 ARaskin at Citipower.com.au
Thu Jan 11 18:32:26 EST 2001

Hi Simon,

I would try this approach,

1.      Check the ABAP Dump Analysis, and see if the method is short
dumping.
2.      Check the Agent Assignment. Is the user who the task is bent sent to
part of the agent assignment?

Good Luck,

Alon Raskin

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   SIMON ORCHARD [mailto:ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk]
                Sent:   Friday, 12 January 2001 04:03 AM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Task is stuck In Progress

                All (again),

                I have a workflow that has a task using the method SELFITEM,
SENDTASKDESCRIPTION to advise of an urgent notification.

                The task is sent to a specific user and the binding of the
step includes the user Id and type of mail as well as send express
activated.

                No matter what I try in the bindings the step remains in
progress and the mail is not received. The container of the step seems to be
correct.

                I have today ran a test with debugging activated and at the
mentioned step there are no errors and the target and source containers were
correct.

                What am I doing wrong?

                Thanks once again,

                Simon Orchard
                Workflow Support
                GKN Westland Helicopters Ltd.
                +44 1935 704749
                +44 7968 015657

the system manager.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

CitiPower Pty ACN 064 651 056