Task is stuck In Progress

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Jan 11 16:35:00 EST 2001

Hello Simon,

is it possible that you haven=B4t ticked on the field "background proce=
ssing"
in the task definition?

Regards,

Markus

SIMON ORCHARD <ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11.01.2001
19:02:43

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>