FIPP and WF

Aliana Portugal, Ignasi IAliana at fecsa.es
Wed Jan 10 10:55:32 EST 2001

Hi Peter,

we had the same problem just an year ago and we'll try to explain the
solution we implemented:

we created a function module that must be accomplished before launching =
the
workflow. In this function module, we validate that the document is not =
in
table BKPF with the status W. In that case, we do not through the =
workflow.
See the attached code: =20

  SELECT SINGLE VBLNR VGJHR INTO (VBKPF-VBLNR, VBKPF-VGJHR) FROM VBKPF
    WHERE AUSBK =3D NUM_DOC-SOCIEDAD
    AND   BUKRS =3D NUM_DOC-SOCIEDAD
    AND   BELNR =3D NUM_DOC-DOCUMENTO
    AND   GJAHR =3D NUM_DOC-EJERCICIO.