Parked document (FIPP) event Created not firing

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Jan 9 04:34:38 EST 2001

Hello Peter,

the event triigering depends on the customizing settings within FI-IMG.
Only if you activate one of the approvals the event is triggered.

Regards,

Markus

"Roehlen, Peter" <PRoehlen at powercor.com.au>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 09.01.2001
06:03:15

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>