Forward Workitem from within task

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 4 11:40:41 EST 2001

Mike,

Your dialog program can call function module SWW_WI_FORWARD to forward the
workitem; the workitem must be in the SELECTED or STARTED state.  If the
user invokes your dialog program from the workflow inbox, the workitem will
be in the STARTED state, so you'll be fine.  If the user invokes your
dialog program other than from the inbox, you can find the workitem ID,
call SWW_WI_SELECT to put the workitem into the SELECTED state, then can
call SWW_WI_FORWARD.

Rob