Determining Storage Used for WI's

Gordy, Lynn L. LLGORDY at GAPAC.com
Wed Feb 28 13:34:37 EST 2001

transaction SWUF will allow you to monitor the following tables.
SWWWIHEAD
SWWLOGHIST
SWWLOGPARA
SWPSTEPLOG
SWPNODELOG
SWW_CONT
SWW_CONTOB
SWELOG

There is a traffic light next to each group which will turn red when the
size of the table gets too large.  There are also delete programs which you
can run to purge these tables.    We recently upgraded from 30f to 46c and
SAP highly recommends the purging of these tables for it will impact the
length of time to upgrade your box.  We purged these tables and one of them
had a red light.  It took a good month to get these tables reduced and we
had to run the delete jobs during off hours. I strongly recommend that you
implement an archiving/purging procedure now and then be in good shape for
your next upgrade.

lynn