Determining Storage Used for WI's

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:46:57 EST 2001

Diane,

I don't know a real clean way, but one approach you can do is to find the
tables associated with the archiving object WORKITEM.  I can't remember if
SAP included the link to the associated DB tables through the archiving
transaction in 3.1 or 4.0.  To find out, go to transaction SARA and enter
the object name WORKITEM.  See if you see a button or link to DB tables.  If
not, go to SE16 and look at the table ARCH_DEF.  Enter WORKITEM in the
'Object' field and execute.  This will return all of the DB tables
associated with the object.  Once you get your table list, you can go to
transaction DB02 and obtain the current space being used for each table.  I
believe the main tables are SWWWIHEAD, SWW_CONTOB, and SWWLOGHIST.  Hope
this helps.

Todd