WG: create workflow for transports

Dohle, Michael michael.dohle at sap.com
Wed Feb 28 10:21:06 EST 2001

Hi,

the transport workflow is in a way a very special workflow: It is completely
integrated into the Change & Transport System. For further documentation
(setup, usage, ...) see

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a5/172437130e0d09e10000009b38f83
9/frameset.htm

Within Reference Documentation -> BC - Workflow Scenarios in Application
you'll find SAP Business Workflow -> Transport Workflow.

Michael Dohle
SAP AG