Attachments to SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 27 19:58:31 EST 2001

Hi All,
A couple of weeks ago someone asked question on how to add attachments to
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION tasks to which I replied via the SAP-WUG
with the 4.6 procedure.

They then contacted me directly to get some more info as they were on a
previous
release, to which I replied directly.

I've just had the question again from another SAP-WUGian with the same
problem
so of course I should have sent the reply to all.  However I've been a
little too keen
to clean up my mail as usual and lost the direct reply which gives the
suggestions
for earlier releases, and I can't remember the name of the SAP-WUGian who
contacted
me directly either.

So please if you are out there, would you please be kind enough to either
either email
the reply back to me, or post it back to the SAP-WUG so everyone who's
interested
can have a look.

Please take pity.
Rueful Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880