Parallel Workflow Processing

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Feb 27 05:19:32 EST 2001

You have a couple of options:

If you know how many people will be involved in the processing then create a
fork, specify the number of branches (and necessary completion branches) and
then insert your task into each parallel branch.

If your workflow needs to be a bit more flexible you can use 'dynamic
parallel processing with a multiline container element' found on the 'other'
tab of your step - this enables you to create as many parallel workflows as
you need e.g. for line items on a document.  Of course you need to populate
your multiline container element somewhere, for example by using a container
operation to set it to be equal to a multiline object attribute.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK.