Program to Delete Work Items from a Users Inbox

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:00:09 EST 2001

Perhaps SAP provides an easier way to do this, and if so please let me know,
but I have been looking for a way to clean up a users workflow inbox.  My
problem was you can run RSWWWIDE by agent, but that won't clear things going
to a different org structure that the user may be the exclusive agent of.
Also, you can't run RSWWHIDE by agent so it's difficult to clear the history
of the corresponding workitems that you just deleted using RSWWWIDE.  So, I
wrote the attached program.  I plan to use this in the development process a
great deal, and as necessary in our production environment.

The code should be production ready, except you will need to create a GUI
Status with buttons to delete, select all, and clear all.