Shared Folders MIA after 4.6c Upgrade.

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Thu Feb 22 22:01:35 EST 2001

Hello Workflow Gang,

We are in the process of sizing the effort required to upgrade from 4.0b to
4.6c.  On our 4.0b system, we currently have a number of shared folder
configurations.
On our 4.6c system (which is an upgraded 4.0b system) In the workplace, I
cannot figure out what happened to those shared folders.  They are MIA !
I still see the folder configuration in TX SINA, but I cannot seem to 'hook'
them up in the inbox of the business workplace.

Are there additional configuration items that need to be carried out in
order to display these shared folders.
Are these dependent on roles ??  If so, what is the relationship ??

Any help in returning these to their rightfull inbox would be much
appreciated.

Thanks all !!!

Marcel Landry
New Brunswick Power.