Interfacing PAISY HR org data with SAP Business Workflow organizational data

Ralf Staenglen/top-team.de rstaenglen at top-team.de
Tue Feb 20 04:10:56 EST 2001

Hello everybody,

In my question I added last week was a misleading "not". Perhaps this "not"
was misleading and nobody understood the question. Let me try to ask you
again:

Our customer does use PAISY to maintain HR data. He does not want to
maintain any organizational changes twice - in PAISY and in SAP Business
Workflow. Does somebody have experience in interfacing PAISY to SAP R/3
especially in updating the ORG data of the SAP Business Workflow from the
PAISY System ?

Best regards
Ralf Staenglen

top-team consulting GmbH