Event Deactivated when Error - How do you reactivate it

George J. Campbell-Kelly george.campbell-kelly at nstarch.com
Mon Feb 19 05:10:25 EST 2001

At least this works in 31i. The must be something similar in version 46B.

There is a function module that if you call specifying the object and
event, will reactivate the linkage. This can be called via se37 without the
need for transports.

SWE_EVENT_REC_TYPE_ENABLE

I agree with the point that when a workflow errors, the workflow should
stop triggering. So there should be very limited requirements for this FM.

George

Pam Coe <pam.coe at dowcorning.com> on 16/02/2001 21:34:34

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>