How to write out to custom tables upon create/update BUS2032?

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:32:57 EST 2001

I have two suggestions.  The first is to create a background method that
performs your logic and use it in a sngle step task that is triggered by
event BUS2032.CREATED.  A shorter way would be to create a FM with your
logic and then link it as the receiving FM in the event table (transaction
SWE2) for object/event BUS2032.CREATED.

Todd