deleting distribution lists from the TRASH folder

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Tue Feb 13 17:31:52 EST 2001

Our workflow routes work items by using SAP Office shared distribution lists.
While setting some up recently, SAP generated a message indicating that the list
already existed in someone's TRASH folder.  I understand that once deleted the
distribution list moves to TRASH, where it must be deleted again (or returned
from TRASH) before someone can re-add it (or use the returned version).

However, we do not know who deleted it.  I found references in documentation
mentioning that Administrators have the authority to access people's TRASH
folders to purge or reinstate deleted items.

How is this accomplished?

Alternatively, is there a way that I can query a table to find in whose TRASH
folder the list resides?

Thanks,
Brian